Clip-in hair extensions are becoming more and more popular because they are so easy to use and can help you achieve a variety of different looks. Whether you want to change up your style for a special occasion or just for fun, clip-ins are a great choice.
They come in lots of different colours and textures, and among the available pieces are 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-piece clip-in hair extensions, and even 10-piece clip-in hair extensions.
Generally, these clip-in hair extensions can help get the perfect volume and length for your hair.
Related Posts to read:
Selecting the Right Number of Pieces for Your Hair Extensions
Choosing the right number of pieces for your hair extensions is necessary for achieving a seamless look that blends well with your natural hair. Making the right choice also guarantees you a comfortable fit and allows you to style your hair as desired.
The number of pieces you will need for clip-in extensions depends on the desired look you’re going for. If you’re looking for more flexibility in styling options, more pieces would be better. Similarly, if you’re looking to add volume and length, more pieces will help you achieve that result. Ultimately, the best number of pieces will depend on your personal preferences and style goals.
9-piece clip-in hair extensions consist of 9 wefts in varying sizes that can be fixed into your hair in a simple process. If your hair has a medium to thick texture, then you can’t go wrong with 9-piece clip-in extensions. They provide just the right amount of coverage, volume, and flexibility that you need for a perfect look.
Step-by-Step Guide in Attaching 9-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions
You can easily attach 9-piece clip-in hair extensions anywhere without having to go to a salon. All you need is your mirror and your extensions, and you’re good to go.
Take the following steps to put in your 9-piece clip-in hair extensions:
- Brush your hair and make sure it is smooth.
- Now, part your hair at the top of your ear and clip it at the top of your head.
- Open a 3-clip piece and attach it by securing the centre clip first, followed by the outer clips. Starting with the centre clip ensures balance and provides a solid base for the rest of the wefts.
- Repeat this step with the second 3-clip piece just above the first one.
- Then, attach the two 5-clip pieces to the widest area of your head using the same process as before. As usual, start with the centre clip, and work your way sideways.
- Place another 3-clip piece in the same manner as the previous extensions.
- Segment and clip the hair on the sides of your head, right above your ear. Then attach a 2-clip piece on one side and then repeat the process for the other side.
- Now attach the 1-clip piece right above the first 2-clip piece on the same side. But ensure that it is not too close to the front hairline for a comfortable fit.
- Repeat the above step on the opposite side with the 1-clip piece.
- Now that you are done attaching your 9-piece clip-in extensions, brush your hair for a seamless blend and style as desired.
By following these steps, you can easily achieve a seamless blend and natural look with your 9-piece clip-in hair extensions.
In conclusion, if you have medium to thick hair, a 9-piece clip-in hair extension set is an excellent choice due to its sufficient coverage, volume, and flexibility. These extensions are a great way to enhance your natural hair for a special occasion or to change up your everyday look. They can give you the desired length, volume, and style you’re looking for.
Image Gallery – How To Put In 9-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions
Related Posts to Read:
- How To Apply Zala Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How To Apply Bellami Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How To Air-Dry Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- How To Clean Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How Many Clip-In Extensions Are Needed For A Full Head?
- How To Properly Install Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How To Untangle Clip-In Hair Extensions
- What Are The Thickest Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- Why Do Clip-In Hair Extensions Get Tangled?
- How Long Can You Wear Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- Do Clip-in Hair Extensions Fall Out Easily?
- How To Put In 5-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- How To Put In 6-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- How To Put In 7-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- How To Put In 8-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- About Hair Extension (Link).