To answer the question of if clip-in hair extensions fall out easily, you must know that it largely depends on how they are attached. If they are not attached or clipped in firmly to your hair, they can slide out easily, especially if you are moving around a lot. But it is also important to note that there are other reasons why your clip-in hair extensions tend to fall out. Some of these reasons include:
- Lack of care: Your clip-in extensions can fall out easily due to a lack of proper maintenance and care. And that’s why it is important to avoid brushing or pulling on the extensions too hard because this can make the clip get loose and cause the extensions to fall out easily. The frequent use of heat styling tools can also damage your extensions and make them likely to fall out.
- Weight of clip-in extensions: Getting lightweight clip-in extensions is important to prevent them from falling out. When you get the ones that are too heavy for your natural hair, they can pull on your hair, which in turn makes the clips lose. Heavy clip-in extensions can also cause damage to your natural hair.
Clip-in hair extensions are the most common extension choice of many users due to their ease of use. Just as the name implies, these extensions can be attached and detached by clipping them in and out of your natural hair to add to your hair length and volume, making them semi-permanent.
In other news, you do not have to go to a salon to attach your clip-in extensions; it can be done from home in an easy DIY procedure. These kinds of extensions can be used on a hair length of up to 3 – 4 inches.
Related Posts to read:
Steps to take to securely attach your clip-in hair extension
Knowing how to securely position your hair extension will prevent them from falling off easily. Once you’ve got your extensions, you can have them installed by yourself without requiring the service of a professional. To fix your clip-in extensions, simply take the following steps:
- Brush your hair: This is the first step to take when you want to attach your clip-in extensions. Brushing your hair will remove any tangles or knots that might have formed in your natural hair. Also, do well to brush your extensions to have them look sleek.
- Section your hair: Depending on your choice of style, clip-in extensions can be attached in a variety of ways. You can use a comb to section your hair, so you can fix your clip-in extensions.
- Attach extensions: Gently open the clips and attach them to the roots of your hair until they are in your desired position. When they are securely in place, snap the clips shut. To prevent damage or breakage to your natural hair, ensure that the clips are not too tight.
- Blend the extensions: Once you have securely clipped in your extensions, use a comb or brush to blend them with your own hair for a natural look.
- Style as desired: Now that they have been blended, you can style your hair to your desired style using heat styling tools or any other hair accessory of your choice.
In conclusion, clip-in hair extensions are a favourite of many users because of their versatility and affordability. If you want to get one, but are worried about it falling out easily, then don’t be. As long as the clips are firmly secured and attached to your hair, you don’t have to worry about your extensions sliding out easily.
Also, ensure that you take care of them properly, brush gently and store them properly when not in use. Adequate care and maintenance for your clip-in hair extensions will ensure that they stay securely in place and last longer.
Image Gallery – Do Clip-in Hair Extensions Fall Out Easily?
- About Hair Extension (Link).