If you’re looking to enhance your hair looks, you might want to try using 6-piece Clip-In Hair Extensions. Luckily, you’ve stumbled upon the perfect guide for it.
In this blog post, I will delve deeper into the details of using these extensions. Also, you will discover why they have become the go-to choice for many people who want to add length and volume to their hair quickly.
These extensions have truly revolutionized the world of hair extensions due to their unmatched ease and adaptability.
Related Posts to read:
Choosing the Exact Number of Pieces for Your Desired Style
Clip-in extensions are available in different sets with varying numbers of pieces. While some come in 5-pieces, others come in 6, 7, 8, and even 9-pieces. The ideal number of extension pieces for your needs depends on how many pieces are necessary to achieve your desired volume and length.
The 6-piece clip-in extensions come with 6 pieces of clip-in wefts in varying lengths. Basically, to achieve a voluminous look, you have to use all 6 pieces, but if you are satisfied with your look, it is not mandatory for you to use all 6 pieces.
Attaching 6-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions: A Step-by-Step Guide
Whether you are a frequent hair extension user or not, you must know that attaching clip-in extensions is a seamless and fast process. As long as you take the right steps in attaching your extensions, you don’t have to worry about them sliding out when you wear them. To put in your 6-piece clip-in hair extensions easily, take the following steps:
- Brush your hair: Use a soft brush to brush through your natural hair to make sure it is completely free of tangles or knots.
- Section your hair: To create a clean part in your hair, use a rat-tail comb just below your ears. Pull all the hair above into a bun or use hair clips to keep hair in place.
- Start with a 2-clip weft: Take a 2-clip weft and brush it, then snap open the clips on the weft and clip to the roots of your hair.
- Take another 2-clip weft: Repeat the above process with the next 2-clip weft.
- Take the 3-clip weft: Separate a section of your hair just an inch above the last clipped-in wefts, then clip in from the middle and work your way through to the side clips.
- Take the 4-clip weft: This is the widest weft of the 6-piece extensions and should be attached to the centre of your head, above the previous weft; then place and measure the weft for a perfect fit. Ensure that you fix-in the middle clips before moving to the side clips.
- Take the 2-clip wefts: This 2-clip weft should be attached to either side of your hair to add volume. About 2 inches from your ear on the side, separate a straight section of hair, brush your 2-clip weft, and fix the clips to the roots closer to your hairline. Repeat this process for the other side of your ear.
- Take the last 2-clip wefts: Repeat the above process for the other side of your hair.
- Brush your hair gently to ensure all wefts are properly hidden, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Style as desired.
From the above-listed steps, you’ll find that attaching your 6-piece clip-in hair extensions is a simple process that you can do by yourself.
In conclusion, by following the steps listed above, you will be able to properly put in your 6-piece clip-in hair extension for a seamless and natural blend.
Note that it is important to attach the wefts close to the scalp for a firm fit, but be careful not to make them too tight to prevent discomfort and damage to your natural hair.
Even if the attaching process seems difficult on your first attempt, there’s no need to worry. With constant practice, you will become a pro at it.
Related Posts to Read:
- How To Apply Zala Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How To Apply Bellami Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How To Air-Dry Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- How To Clean Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How Many Clip-In Extensions Are Needed For A Full Head?
- How To Properly Install Clip-In Hair Extensions
- How To Untangle Clip-In Hair Extensions
- What Are The Thickest Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- Why Do Clip-In Hair Extensions Get Tangled?
- How Long Can You Wear Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- Do Clip-in Hair Extensions Fall Out Easily?
- How To Put In 5-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions.
- About Hair Extension (Link).