One thing we know about Ariana Grande is that she loves her ponytail. Looking back on the role she played as ‘Cat Valentine’ on both iCarly and Sam and Cat. Ariana Grande always rocks the perfect ponytail.
She also admitted in an interview that she uses hair extensions for her signature ponytail looks after her hair got damaged. Now, you may be wondering what brand of hair extensions she uses to achieve this classy look. You’ve come to the right place, as I’ll be talking about that in this article.
Related Post: Exploring the Different Types of Hair Extensions
What Brand Of Hair Extension Does Ariana Grande Use?
The brand of hair extensions that Ariana Grande uses is not publicly disclosed. However, we do know that she favours wrap-around clip-on type of hair extensions, which are commonly between 24 and 30 inches long.
It’s essential to note that she uses high-quality human hair extensions, contributing to the natural and voluminous appearance of her iconic hairstyles. Therefore, to emulate Ariana’s signature look, opt for similar types of hair extensions made from top-quality human hair.
So, if you want to achieve this look, you need to get a wrap-around clip-in human hair extension of 24 inches or more, depending on how long you want it to be.
Ariana has not publicly associated herself with one particular hair extension brand. So, any human hair extension of good quality, like Remy’s hair, can be used to pull off the Ariana Grande signature ponytail look.
Hair Extension Brands Good For Ponytail
Here are some brands of hair extensions that are good for ponytails:
- Beauty Works Hair Extensions
- Foxy Locks Hair Extensions
- Additional Lengths Hair Extensions
- Remi Cachet Hair Extensions
- Easilocks Hair Extensions
- Milk+Blush Hair Extensions
- Hair Rehab London Hair Extensions
- My Hair Your Way Hair Extensions
- Hair Universe Hair Extensions
Before buying any of these hair extensions for your ponytail, you should make inquiries on the one that is the best one for your natural hair.
How To Achieve The Ariana Grande Ponytail
Here is a step-by-step breakdown of how you can do the Ariana Grande ponytail by yourself:
- Wash and dry your hair. It’s very important for your hair to always be clean whenever you want to do any hairstyle in general. I’ll advise using a soft base shampoo and conditioners as these are the healthiest choice for your hair.
- Use a blow dryer to dry your hair.
- The next thing you need to do is to attach the clip-in hair extensions to your natural hair. You can section your hair and attach it layer by layer for maximum effect. The longer and fuller it is, the better.
- The easiest way to style your hair to achieve the Ariana Grande ponytail look is to divide your hair into the half-up half-down hairstyle. This makes it very easy to style.
- Once you’re done with that, add hot rollers to every section of your hair except the front section. Make sure the hair is even to get consistent curling results.
- You’ll be using a curling wand for the front area that you didn’t use the hot rollers for. Use the curling wand to create curls that suit your face perfectly. You know that style you do and can’t stop getting compliments about how good it looks on you? You can do that.
- Once you’re done with the front, you can pin the curls at the top of your head to prevent them from dropping. After about 15 minutes, you can take out the hot rollers.
- The half-up should be voluminous in order to achieve this Ariana Grande look. You will style the front area first to create that high-up bouncy look. Bring the front section of your hair together, leaving out a small portion to frame your face. Pull the rest back, making sure the base is straight and neat and securing it with a hairband.
- By now, you should have a hair out in front and at the back, only the centre packed neatly high up. You can choose to leave it this way, or you can also pack the down section to produce on uniform high ponytail. Whichever one you think looks best is what you should do.
- Then you can style the front to fit your face. You can also create a light wave, so it’ll match the rest of your curled hair. You can either do a side or a centre parting, depending on what looks best on you.
- Finish up with a light hairspray to make your hair shine.
TIP: if, after following all the steps listed above, you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can watch a YouTube video for better guidance. It’s so easy to achieve. You can also do your hair in a ponytail and then add the hair extensions at the tip. Whichever you can do is fine. In the end, all that matters is that it should look full, very long and wavy at the tip, just like Ariana Grande’s signature look.
In conclusion, Ariana Grande uses clip-on human hair extensions to achieve her signature ponytail look. If you follow the steps in this article and watch a couple of YouTube videos, you should be able to achieve it in no time.
All you need are quality clip-in human hair extensions and some light styling tools. You can even use some DIY tips you’ve seen around to achieve curls, for example, if you do not have the hot rollers that I mentioned in this article. I can’t wait for you to try it!
- About Hair Extension (Link).